Options

3rd IUI on Friday (04/12)

My u/s went well today. I have two follicles (one at 20 and one at 15), so I am taking my last dose of follistim tonight and then triggering in the morning. I know it sounds crazy, but I am hoping for twins. Who knows whether I would be able to do this again for a second child later on, so 2 for 1 would be awesome. :) Of course, I will take what I get. I'm feeling good about this one, so hopefully my feeling is right. Spring is baby time after all, right. Also, thinking about you other ladies in your 2ww. Baby dust!

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck! I'm in the middle of my first 2ww. Baby dust and fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Good luck !
    I am doing IUI #2 tomorrow, we will be in our 2 ww together. Sending you lots of luck and hoping a miracle will happen for both of us !
  • Options
    bl6866/ katrini/ kncole, good luck. Blessings and baby dust to you all. Fingers crossed bl6866. I was with you last 2ww and had to sit this one out.
  • Options
    That sounds great bl6866! I hope this is the month for us both! I'm also in my 2ww ladies and will get bloodwork on April 22. Good luck to everyone!!
  • Options
    That's great bl6866! Fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts that this 2 ww group has much better luck this time!!!
  • Options
    Good luck to all of you who are either waiting or going to start waiting very soon...
  • Options
    Wish I had better news to share, but I had a BFN yesterday. This was my first IUI, but since I'm soon to be 43, knew the chances were slim. Anyway, next round is IVF, which was always the plan if IUI didn't work.
  • Options
    Knicole, So sorry to hear! Sending you lots of strength and courage to make it trough this rough time. !
  • Options
    I have a question for anyone who has had multiple IUIs (I'm on my second one right now)... have the symptoms you experienced during your 2ww been the same each time, or have they been different?
  • Options
    I can't believe it...I got a POSITIVE this morning at 12dpo using First Response Early Detect. I go for bloodwork on Monday and then will go back on Wednesday to be sure the levels double. I am not out of the woods yet as I have had 2 miscarriages the past 2 pregnancies. But I am feeling positive that the 3rd time is a charm and this is IT.

Kriology, this is my 3rd IUI. I miscarried on the first, negative on the 2nd, and here I am on my 3rd. I must say I have had 3 different experiences each time and really have to contribute most of them to the progesterone I was on. But somehow they weren't always the same symptoms. This time I got my positive (I never did with the 1st IUI as it ended in chemical pregnancy so symptoms were very few and only got a positive through bloodwork) and I still don't really have ANY symptoms.

Good luck to the rest of you. I hope this is a good month. I'm still praying for everyone!
  • Options
    Yeah Becky! Super exciting!

Kriology, this is my third as well. My first I had minor symptoms like slight cramping and sore breasts and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. My second one I had no symptoms and got a negative. The current one has been very different. I've been having vertigo and my sense of balance seems to get thrown off very easily (I turn around too fast and I get dizzy and nauseous). So, they have all been different for me. I'm hopeful this is going to be the one. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Ok , the going crazy moment seems to have arrived for me. trying to stay positive and at the same time thinking of it not going to work driving me to tears. The why me question popping up. ..I know it is senseless and temporarily, blame it on the hormones right? Wish I knew somebody else locally who was going trough the same thing that i could call and go to lunch with without the usual "Oh relax, .. when the time is right, it will come, ..try this do this ..." No other choice than to try to stay strong right..shed some tears and pick myself back up..
    Thanks for allowing me to vent ladies , know I send you all lots of strength because I know how hard it can be !!
  • Options
    What Becky. I am so excited for you. CONGRATS!!!! I was one of your tww buddies last month.
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton! How are you making out? I know you were sitting this month out but you should be getting ready for the next cycle anytime now, right? I still have you on my list of prayers each night. I hope you can get started soon and get your positive this next time around.

I had my first bloodwork today. My HcG was 290 which they sounded VERY pleased with. My progesterone was also 36.6 which I guess is also excellent. I go back Wednesday and hopefully it will have doubled. But it's definitely looking better than last time!

Continued thoughts and prayers for everyone here...
  • Options
    I am so happy for you becky. I should start next cycle within the next week or so. I will pray and keep you and everyone here in my thoughts. Baby dust everyone =)
  • Options
    Becky did your HcG double or more? Let us know.
  • Options
    Hooray! Congrats Becky, so so happy for you :)

BL, how are you doing? You test soon don't you? Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    My first HcG was 290 on Monday. Today, 2 days later, it was 609! Everyone at my doctor's office says those numbers are excellent.

I'll be thinking about you on Friday BL. Will you test at home at all or will you wait until Friday's bloodwork?
  • Options
    That is good news becky.. Congrats..
  • Options
    Well Ladies, I got a faint BFP this morning. I had something similar the first time around and it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. So, I'm going to see if I can get in for blood tests over the next few days to make sure my levels are increasing like they should be. My doctor only does blood work if needed, but I don't think it will be a problem. Keep the positive thoughts coming ladies that this is the one!
  • Options
    Did HPT this am, negative.. Bloodwork later on today , does not look good.

Glad to hear you are doing well Becky !
  • Options
    I am so happy for you becky. Knew there was going to be better news this month, as oppose to last. The streak has been broken. BFP's. Good luck bl6866. I will keep you all in my prayers.
  • Options
    I wish you the best BL. I know how you feel about being afraid to be excited. I have great bloodwork and I'm still a little scared. I hope you can get in for bloodwork soon so you can feel at ease and enjoy the fact your are pregnant!

I'll keep you in my prayers...
  • Options
    congrats BL, and Becky!!!!
  • Options
    Hugs and congrats to all with BFP.
  • Options
    It is official. I am BFP!!!! My levels went up from 61 to 420 in 4 days (they were only hoping for 240) and my progesterone was around 38. I am super excited. I just wanted to say thanks to all of the ladies on here for all of the support. You guys are wonderful. Best of luck to all of you in your journey. I will keep you up-to-date on my progress. Baby dust!
  • Options
    CONGRATS BL! I am so excited for you! This cycle seems to be better than last month. I can't wait to hear how things progress for you. I go in Thursday for my first u/s. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

For all of you that didn't get good news this month...don't give up!
  • Options
    Well, round 5 no bueno again. One more round then off to IVF land.
  • Options
    Congratulations bl!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    YAY! Congrats BL and Becky!!! So excited for you both :)