Options

12441 release?

I had called a while back about # 12441 and they said October 8th he would have more vials. Then i was told on here it would be in November. Do you know around when he will be releasing more ici vials ?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy -

He currently has ICI vials available for purchase.

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    I had not heard back on here so i sent an email asking. I was told i was on the list to be notified and that the vials were coming out on the 10th. I was not notified on the 10th and i had checked a few days before that and the vials had already been released. Is it normal not to be notified?
  • Options
    Hi tracy -

I apologize for the lack of communication. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the notification list and do not know why you were not notified.

Please contact Carmen at cporras@cryobank.com and she will help you.

I will email Carmen as well.

Thank you,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    They did end up calling me about a week and a half after the release. I had already been in the habit of checking a few times a day and ordered the second i saw a release. I had waited a few months for this release and was upset that nobody contacted me. Also i was wondering everytime they run out of vials is it always another 6 months wait? I purchased 1 for January because im buying 1 per month and Im afraid by then he will run out again. So trying to figure out how long it would be until the next release?
  • Options
    Hi Tracy -

It is generally 3-6 months between releases. Ther is often no way of being more exact because we are relying on the donor to have his regular blood draw done. If that is delayed, the release is delayed.

There is also no guarantee that vials will always clear quarantine.

The good news is this donor has an ample supply of vials that should last a little while. Of course, there is NO GUARANTEE they will be there next month.

PLEASE keep in mind that if you are even thinking about having a second child down the road, it is highly likely your donor will be sold out in a year or two. I know it may seem like putting the cart before the horse, but we have many families that are trying to find vials of their sold out donor for baby #2, and I always try and remind people of the big picture.

Best of luck,

Scott
    CCB