Options

Donor 14569 pregnancies?

Hi I'm using donor 14569 this is my second round of iui in the 2ww now. I was wondering if there were any reported pregnancies with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi T -

Yes, Donor 14569 does have reported pregnancies - currently less than 5. He's only been available for several months.

Best of luck during your TWW!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Any update in success? We are wanting to order today but am nervous because it seems that people are having issues with 14569 and getting pregnant.
  • Options
    Hi B -

Donor 14569 still has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

I'm not sure what you mean by "people are having issues with Donor 14569 and getting pregnant".

But here's some information that may be helpful. We have over 500 donors on our catalog with different ethnic backgrounds, different physical characteristics, and different talents/skills. While some donors are super popular and sell out very quickly, not everyone is looking for a 5'7" Filipino donor who likes to read and doesn't particularly like animals. Even though this donor has a high GPA, studied neuroscience, and is now in dental school, he's a great donor for someone, but may not necessarily be what the majority of our clients are looking for. Now this donor has over 5 reported pregnancies, but it took a few years for those first 5 pregnancy reports to trickle in.

We ship vials to women all over the world, they can range from 18 years old to over 50. Some do inseminations at home, some do IVF with donor eggs, and some use fertility drugs. Each woman's journey to pregnancy is unique and the circumstances can vary significantly. Whether another woman got pregnant or didn't, that will not affect your personal chance of success. Your personal chance of success is best discussed with your physician. Maternal age, type of procedure, use of fertility drugs, type of cycle monitoring, etc. all play a role in your personal journey to pregnancy. If you're doing IUIs, all you need is 5 million motile sperm. Our vials exceed that number: https://cryobank.com/How-It-Works/Specimen-Processing/Specimen-Information/

We accept less than 1% of applicants into our donor program. Our donors' sperm quality is in the top 15-20% of the male population. All of our donors are equally capable of achieving pregnancy. (Here's more info on our screening process: https://cryobank.com/How-It-Works/Donor-Qualification/)

It's important to choose a donor that's a good fit for you. If it's Donor 14569, there's no reason to be nervous.

Best of luck and feel free to email me directly if you have specific questions: nicole@cryobank.com

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi All -

I just wanted to share this info as well.

Getting pregnant on your first try is rare, whether you are doing IUIs or conceiving naturally. According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM),
    "Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. That means that for every 100 fertile 30-year-old women trying to get pregnant in 1 cycle, 20 will be successful and the other 80 will have to try
    again."

Of course we want you to get pregnant as soon as possible, but on average it takes about 3-4 IUIs. We encourage you to have candid discussions with your physician and to try to stay positive.

You may also find it reassuring to watch videos of some of our clients that share personal stories about their journeys to pregnancy: https://cryobank.com/Learning-Center/CCB-Videos/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi! We purchased vials of 14569 and will be starting TTC after our wedding in May. We would love to connect with any other parents and/or half sibs using this same donor!
  • Options
    Hello,
    We have purchased donor 14569. Just completed my 2nd IUI with this donor. Praying! The 2ww is so dang difficult!
  • Options
    Best of luck BGK! We're sending baby dust your way!
  • Options
    Hi, BCK! I've also just completed our second IUI with this donor! I will get results this Thursday. Good luck and keep in touch!
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant BGK :)
  • Options
    Hello,

My wife and I tried donor 14569 with an IUI in May and were unsuccessful. We had to take a break in June. We used him again last week, one more week until we hear! Good luck to you others, too!
  • Options
    Good luck! I've had two failed IUIs now with donor 14569. I will try again around the first week of August.
  • Options
    Good Luck, brittanyandlaurin!
    2ww was on Wednesday and blood test came back borderline. Wife goes back tomorrow to see if her values doubled.
  • Options
    Any update, seradis? I'll be having my third IUI next week with this donor
  • Options
    Second IUI was negative. 3rd IUI is tomorrow!
  • Options
    Good luck! What were his numbers like for you?
  • Options
    The lowest was 4 million and the highest was 7 million. My third IUI it was 6 million. Have you had similar numbers?
  • Options
    Yes, my numbers have been similar unfortunately. I go in for my third IUI on Sunday. This will be my last try with this donor if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    My wife had a chemical pregnancy. We tried with this donor again and are in our 2ww, get blood results in 2 days. How about you?
  • Options
    After my last vial that was 3 million, I decided to switch donors. It was upsetting because we loved this donor!
  • Options

Me and my wife had a baby girl 8/15/19 with this donor