Options

BFP on the first time BOTH times with 13353! Super sperm!

Not bad at all. I used two different donors before got nothing but negatives but got pregnant on my 5th and 6th IUIs with 13353. I'm 39 with low reserve and slight endometriosis. Feeling pretty blessed right now!

Comments

• Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Your so lucky!! I'm in the two week wait right now on my 2nd iui. I'm 39 also but no other problems. Hope this time is the charm!!
  • Options
    Congrats Sweettheartt!!! I look forward to more updates… I am 8dpiui and hoping this is the 13353 standard!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Amanda crossing fingers we'll go thru pregnancies together. Write right away if you are pregnant.
  • Options
    Hi Amanda, any luck?
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

Does anyone have any unused vials from donor 13353 they are looking to sell?

Good luck to all!
  • Options
    We have 4 vials from Donor #13353 and now his sperm is all sold out. We're looking to either buy more from someone who has extra, or sell ours to someone who is looking.

Please contact us at tala.deb@gmail.com

Thanks,
  • Options
    We have 4 vials from Donor #13353 and now his sperm is all sold out. We're looking to either buy more from someone who has extra, or sell ours to someone who is looking.

Thanks,
  • Options

Thanks,