Options

donor 13414

Hi :) would anyone be able to elaborate on donor 13414 and his physical appearance? I have brown hair and blue eyes and my partner and her son have spanish backgrounds so we are trying to match up as best possible.
Is he handsome? Athletic? He is obviously smart and healthy which is awesome, but if someone could provide some details of what he looks like that would be great. Thank u for your time!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bis -

In my opinion, Donor 13414 is very handsome. He has big brown, puppy dog eyes and long eyelashes. He has an oval-shaped face, dimples,a straight nose, and thick brown hair.

In regard to his Donor Look-a-Likes, he looks most like Zachary Levi. And yes, he is quite athletic as he competes in triathlons.

If you need assistance narrowing down your choices to find a donor that resembles your partner, you may want to contact La'Trice to do donor matching. If you already have a short list of donors, the cost is $70 and it takes about 3 business days.

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Consultation-Services/Donor-Matching-Consultation/

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB