Options

Donor 14512

Is there an estimate of when more vials will become available? I know there's no guarantee but 3 months? 6 months? A year? Also, is there a way to sign up to be notified when a donor has more vials become available?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bea -

As of right now we don't have an estimate. My guess would be not in the next six weeks. You can contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list so we contact you before the next release.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    I'm currently pregnant with this donor! Second natural iui worked for me. Great counts for both iuis. :)
  • Options
    Oh Kate-Elizabeth, congratulations! I tried at-home ici this month and was not successful. I'll probably try again this month and if no success, I'll likely try iui w/ a doctor. But I'm running out of sperm, which is why I was asking when he'd have more available. I kinda fell in love with him, so I'm reluctant to pick another, you know? Best of luck with your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Kate, how far along are you? I am also currently pregnant with this donor (23w today) and would love to get in contact with you if you're comfortable with it!
  • Options
    Jess, I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this!!! I would LOVE to get in contact! Are you on Facebook? Let me know how you'd like to connect. I'll check back here more often. Hope you're doing well! I'm almost 12 weeks!
  • Options
    Do either of you have vials you're looking to sell? I'm out, and so is CCB :(
  • Options
    Hi, Kate! I am on Facebook, but I don't want to post my name publicly and my email has my name in it. You can get in contact with my wife and she can link us up on Facebook. Her email is logictron@gmail.com :)

Bea, I don't, sorry :( I wish we'd bought extra. I'm hoping they'll get more eventually so we can save some for a sibling.
  • Options
    Jess- I sent an email to your wife. That works perfectly as I didn't want to list my email either for the same reason.

Bea- I'm sorry, I don't have any extra to sell either. Hopefully they will stock back up soon!
  • Options
    Hi! Just found out I'm pregnant with this donor! Would love to connect with you, Kate and Jess, or others who are pregnant or have a child with this donor. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi!,
    I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with this donor and like to be in contact with others using the same donor.
  • Options
    Hi M -

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Please note that we also have a free Sibling Registry that you can join to interact with other families that used the same donor: https://cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank