Options

Anyone trying 13779 this month?

I have my eye on this donor if my IUI with another one doesn't work out. My only concern is he is anonymous and I really wanted an open donor.

Comments

• Options
    I hope your IUI worked out last month! We have just switched to this donor after not having luck with another, and will be doing IVF next month.

We too are unhappy about the anonymous status, however, after a number of unsuccessful attempts, and not many options we liked this time around, we decided to go for it.
  • Options
    I ended up getting pregnant by the other donor but recently miscarried. Since I miscarried twice by the last donor I am switching and 13779 is elected. I just bought vials but need to wait a month to recover. This is my first anonymous status donor and I agree about being in the same position as you. I ended up purchasing 4 vials.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( Try to keep your head up... hopefully 13779 is the answer for both of us!
  • Options
    Thank you. Do you know approx what day your ivf is scheduled?
  • Options
    No date yet. Injections tentatively begin on May 9th.
  • Options
    How's everything going with the injections? I'm expecting my period soon so will try an IUI after that.
  • Options
    So far so good! I have a ton of follicles and my retrieval is tomorrow. Unfortunately they converted this cycle to FET because my P4 levels are too high for implantation. Probably for the best because I feel like I might get a moderate case of OHSS, ugh.

Did you start your period and get scheduled for your IUI yet?
  • Options
    That is great! No period in sight. But I called over to make arrangements for shipment. The rep on the phone unsolicited said our donor was very cute! That made me happy. So around what date do you think implantation will be?
  • Options
    Ok had period on the 2nd I'm a go for mid month. Anyone else out there?
  • Options
    Ok just had my IUI, fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Good luck Sweettheartt!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks a Walton!! I know you've had a rough road too. Any diagnosis on the miscarriages?
  • Options
    No reason. Rpl panel came back, and all clear from any issues. At a lose for words. But I will be trying ICI in about 2 weeks while I wait for my IVF cycle to begin in August September. Getting a second opinion with Dr. Sher of SIRM in a couple of weeks also. Hopefully he'll find a reason or come up with a better game plan.<BR><BR> FX'd for you. I am praying that this will be it for you.
  • Options
    Pregnant with 13779!