Options

11dpiui BFN and I cant take this!!

I TESTED DAY 9 JUST TO TEST IF TRIGGER WAS OUT AND IT WAS SO i GOT A BFN AND WAITED A DAY AND TESTED 11DPIUI AND BFN, WITH AIM STRIP WHICH I KNOW IS SENSITIVE. I AM SO DEPRESSED I CANT TAKE IT THE MEDS AND THE HORMONES AND THE DISSAPOINTMENT IM IN SUCH A BAD PLACE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THIS IS MY SECOND TRY BUT I REALLY DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO KEEP TRYING AN I DIDNT THINK THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH ME AS FAR AS FERTILITY OTHER THAN MY PARTNER BEING A WOMAN! IM 28YO AND HEALTHY AND WAS PREGANT ONCE BEFORE MANY YEARS AGO(DIDNT CARRY TO TERM DUE TO MY YOUNG AGE) BUT STILL WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!! IM SO SAD I HATE THIS!

Comments

• Options
    Day 11 is still pretty early. We didn't get our BFP until 13dpiui and it was a very faint line. Don't get too discouraged our RE said it usually takes an average of 6-8 tries to get pregnant. The success rate for IUI is only like 5-22% each try. Keep your head up. Baby Dust!
  • Options
    well thx JALA Its just so hard with the hormones and emotions I feel batty! lol! I did take hpt this evening a different brand and it is the faintttttttest line but theres something there i showed my DP and she says she sees it too. All I can do is wait till tomorrow and test again... who knows what that will bring but thanks for the encouragement!! :)

Ashley
  • Options
    My partner took the test at about 4am when she got up to go to the bathroom and actually threw it away! When I got up a few hours later I saw it in the trash pulled it out and saw a super faint line....woke her up ran out to the store and picked up the Clear Blue Easy digital tests and sure enough it read out PREGNANT in about ten seconds :) I hope everything works out for you and you get the BFP you are praying for.

Laura