Options

Ualtigger, I have a question for you.

I saw whereyou told someone to "Go over to the CCB friends board on facebook and post!! We have a special thread JUST for "our" kids!!" I'm a fan on the facebook page but dont see a thread to link to. I have a son with donor 11198 and I'm trying to find his siblings. I keep seeing people posting pregnancies but I can't ever seem to make contact. My email is staceyrbridges@aol.com If you are on facebook could you please help me?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not ualtigger, but can help with part of this. There is a thread on this board called "New CCB Facebook Group" that tells you how to join (it can be tricky mechanically b/c it's a private group but the thread explains how). I'll try to paste a direct link to that thread here, but if it doesn't work, just search this board for "Facebook" and it should show up:

http://www.cryobank.com/Bulletin-Boards/messages.cfm?threadid=CDA22895-3048-B002-9E0451A9692AD077
  • Options
    Greta, Thank you so much! I found it. I'm waiting for a response.
  • Options
    I found it too, and I'm waiting.
  • Options
    Thanks girlfriends for helping her out... me been busy working... my middle name has been "UNITED" for the past month:).
  • Options
    hello ladies, I just read about ccb friends on facebook and i`m aslo waiting for a response,my email is lild1682@yahoo.com