Options

IUI and TWW with 13072

Hey everyone. :) we went in for our second IUI this afternoon with donor 13072. I am wondering if anyone else has used this donor, or if anyone is also in the 2 week wait.
:)
I drove myself bonkers looking for symptoms the first time... And am looking for a little support this time around.

Comments

• Options
    Im going in tomorrow for my IUI. So ill be there real soon. :) This is my second IUI and the first one I also went crazy.
  • Options
    We tried IVI with 13072 last month with BFN. :( Going to try IUI with the same donor this month. Good luck and keep us posted!
  • Options
    Today we're 7dpiui. Finally starting to settle down after hcg last week. Hoping for a positive this time, no symptoms yet

Rbyers, did you do ivf or iui last month?

aansv, how are you 2 feeling?
  • Options
    we did IVI (intravaginal insemination) some people refer to that as ICI but really it isn't actually into the cervix if you just put it in the vaginal cavity.

aandv - did you use 13072 for your first IUI?

Do you all know the sperm count and motility of the IUI vials? We used ICI vials (57 million, 54% motility).
  • Options
    I am going to be doing ICI at home with this donor in two weeks. I'll keep everyone posted. Good luck to everyone else! This donor has a reported pregnancy - I would love to get in contact with anyone who has conceived from this donor.

Thanks,

Mel
  • Options
    Does anyone know what this donors numbers are? I've used two different donors with 4 failed IUI's. I'm moving on to IVF and looking for information if anyone knows this donors Premium IUI sperm count and motility, any info? Thanks!
  • Options
    Which is better IUI or ICI or is personal preference? Best of luck to u!!!