Options

Wheres AF??

So AF was due today....still geting a bfn. Depending on when I ovulated (iui was at 545pm Tues Dec 1st) My RE said I could have ovulated late Tuesday night or early Wednesday am, anyway depending on that, Im day 13 or 14. But AF was due today. She didnt show and I still got a bfn. Have had cramps for a bout a week now. I am so confused wheres the nasty Beotch and if shes gone then Y am I still BFN???? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED!! :(

Ashley*

Comments

• Options
    If you are taking any hormones (such as progesterone) your period will be delayed. At least that is how it is with us.
  • Options
    Well I'm not on any hormones so that's good. I talked to my NP today she's sending me to get blood work tmrw. She thinks its just a late implanter.... Ill know on Friday tho :) Still no AF so I'm still in the game :)
  • Options
    You're right... ain't over until the heifer shows!!
  • Options
    arutter whats the update??
  • Options
    arutter17...I agree about it be a late implanter...are you normally regular? Did you get a bfp yet?
  • Options
    No Go :( I finally got AF 3 days late and it was brutal. My NP told me it just didnt stick. Sux... I will probably try again in January. I wonder if I should try a different donor. No one has had luck with 11848. I just want to blame it on something I guess... Anyway Happy Holidays to all of you!!

Ashley
  • Options
    Ashley,
    I can say that I know EXACTLY how you feel. I was also 4 days late this month and really thought this time might be it! I have been using 11687 and no luck yet :(
    Good Luck next time.
    Kim
  • Options
    How are things Kim?
  • Options
    Well...after 6 unsuccessful insemination tries, I was referred to 2nd level fertility. So far, they can't explain the infertility. And suggested to switch donors (I used 11687 for all tries). I will start next week with injectable meds & probably one more time with same donor. Let's hope it will be lucky #7!!
    How's everything going with you?
    Kim
  • Options
    Hey Kim!
    Well I went in for my 1st US for this cycle and was put on clomid 100 which is double what I had last time. Also she gave me some progesterone cream and some great prenatal vits she had oin the office that have double what the ones at the drug store do. So all in all I am staying positve and following her instructions closely. I switched donors and hope that makes a difference. I think some sperm just dont mesh well with certain peoples eggs. My 2nd IUI is schx for the 24th (a Sunday) so shes gonna come in and perform procedure anyway. I will keep ya posted :) Good Luck on #7 may it be the lucky one!!!
  • Options
    Hey girlfriend... was just wondering about that progesterone cream your doctor gave you... what brand is it and how much did she say to use? I am doing the same. My 3rd IUI I ended up in the ER four days late and my doctor there said the same thing about me being so late... and mine was brutal as well... never ever had a period start like that and hope to never again!!
  • Options
    Hey Tigger actually she gave me progesterone suppositories and I am supposed to use thos after the iui twice a day until AF either comes or BFP whichever comes first :) If you dont mind me asking what is your age and do you have fertility problems that you are aware of? Just curious bc Iv read some of your prev posts and seen the trouble you have had.... Good luck to us!! ***

Ashley
  • Options
    A: I'm 46 now and, other than that alleged problem (at least with the RE's AGE tends to be a problem), I was told that I have a fibroid (haven't had that completely confirmed though but, if it does exist, it's NOT in my uterine cavity) and I did have a blocked right fallopean tube. What is the dosage of the progesterone that she gave you, 100mg twice a day or thereabouts?
  • Options
    Actually I just picked it up its 200mg once a day I guess at night Im not sure about these things but I guess I will try anything. :)