Options

symptoms

Hello ladies, we are 5 days post our 2nd iui. The first time it seems as tho I felt more , my stomach was bloated and overall I just felt different after being 5 days late she ended up coming and doctor said it probably just didn't stick. Now with our 2nd try I feel nothing, a few times I get a sort of pain in my lower stomach but thats it no bloating no real different feeling, I realize it's only been 5 days and the 2ww is the worst but can anyone tell me what they typically feel if anything only days after their insemination???

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if this helps but after our 1st IUI my dp had cramps for the first two days and felt like she had to pee all the time along with tender breasts and the bloated feeling...we thought for sure she was pregnant but nope on 14dpiui she started her period. After the 2nd IUI she had cramps the first two days again and on the 3rd day she was very nauseus. Days 4-12 she was congested and coughing she thought she was getting a sinus infection but no other symptoms. 13dpiui we tested and got a very faint line. We are currently 24 weeks 3 days. Good Luck!!
  • Options
    Oh she also had vivd dreams of a baby crying on 8dpiui on the 2nd IUI.
  • Options
    Thanks jala...I had, had slight tinges (for lack of a better word) in my lower stomach but today nothing I feel completely normal, it's very discouraging. Again it's only day 6 so I will keep my fingers crossed. I am very happy for you and yours , Good Luck to you too!