Options

Donor 13111

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has used 13111? He's just been a donor for under a month...Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    we just purchased some vials from 13111. haven't used them yet, will keep you up to date when we do.
  • Options
    was wondering if there is any update on this donor. Just purchased my vials
  • Options
    Hi there. We used this donor. We had 3 failed iui's then our first ivf worked! We are expecting a little girl in July :)
  • Options
    Congratulations, Krissymatt! So happy for you!
  • Options
    We have undergone one unsuccessful medicated IUI with donor 13111 and in the 2WW on our second attempt. I am happy to see that krissymatt was successful via IVF. We are still wondering if anyone else out there has had success via other means. I will turn 38 in May, so I am not writing him off just yet, but it would make me feel better to know it's worked for someone else.
  • Options
    Donor 13111 vials has just arrived safe and sound in South-Africa , after a hold up at customs, which was pretty nerve wrecking as the nitrogen tank only has a 1 week life span!!! Has anyone had any luck after Krissymatt?
  • Options
    I just had one unsuccessful IUI. Trying again this month. FYI, you should get the sample checked as mine had low sperm count.
    Anyone successful with IUIs for this donor?
  • Options
    I've just had an unsuccessful IVF with donor 13111. They did an ICSI with the sperm( it was IUI).Assisted hatching and they only transferred the embryo on day 5 when it was in the blasocyst stage. Didn't result in pregnancy. I'm almost 40 so it might be my age rather than the sperm as I only made 4 embryos during ivf. I had two grade AA blascosyst but the other two embryos not good enough for freezing.It was expensive venture but at least I tried.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear it wasn't successful, Caren Harmony. :-(
  • Options
    I hope and pray for all of you here.
    We've been fortunate to have a beautiful and healthy baby girl and are now pregnant again, also from donor 13111.

My wife and I are expecting our second child, a boy this time around. After having our first child it took 2 rounds of IVF to become pregnant a second time.

Wishing everyone here the best of luck moving forward.
  • Options

Hi @krissymatt, not sure if you’ll get this but would be open to connecting. We had 2 boys around the same timing :)

• Options

@tourney.sattler @krissymatt we have a Facebook page for donor siblings of 13111. You should join us on there! It’s DS13111