Options

14343 pregnancies?

Does donor 14343 have any reported pregnancies and is he still donating?

Does anyone have any experience with this donor?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hello, I just checked and looks like he DOES have at least one reported pregnancy - yay! He is still donating. We have been done 3 IUIs with his vials since October '15, no success yet, but I am 37 so if anything it is the age of my eggs :)
  • Options
    Any update? We are about to do an IUI cycle with this donor.
  • Options
    Any update here?

We've done three IUIs, and no luck. I'm also older, tho, (42) so it could be that. Although I hope not!!
  • Options
    Did an IUI with this donor on 7/8. In the 2 week waiting period. Crossing our fingers that it worked!!
  • Options
    Good luck! Fingers crossed for you.

We are going to keep trying, too.
  • Options
    No luck on round 1, trying round 2 next week.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Good luck for next week, which I guess is now this week!

We took this past cycle off. I needed a break from the IUIs. Trying again in two weeks.

All the best.
    Legalbrief
  • Options
    No luck on round 2 either unfortunately. Moving to third and final round. Hoping the third time is a charm!
  • Options
    We are using this donor and are 9 weeks pregnant now. I hope this info is helpful for those deciding if he is your guy. For those still trying and waiting on news, we are wishing you so well and lots of strength, good news, and joy in the days ahead.
  • Options
    Thank you for your message. We are about to do round 3 with this donor - this time with a Clomid boost. Financially, this is the last try we can do, so really hoping this works.
  • Options
    Congratulations LIttlepotato!!

Well, we've done 4 IUIs and no luck.

We're going to keep trying with this donor, though, as we really like him.

Best of wishes to all.
  • Options
    I started with this donor in June and have had 3 IUI's with negative results. I'm 32 and hoping it works for the forth round this month.. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Hello everyone- I just did a 4th cycle IUI- Hope it takes this time.. However, I have used 6 vials from this donor so far because some of the IUI's i had to do back to back in my cycle. Now 2 vials only had 4 Million count and my other one only had 1.7 million sperm count. That is 3 vials out of 6 vials with a low sperm count that i have used so far...just in case you didn't know, CCB standards is at least 7 million per vial. I am just wondering if anyone has had the issue?????
  • Options
    We have done 5 IUIs; this morning my period came, so it's another BFN for us.

To answer your question, each of our vials have been fine. All over 10 million count. Maybe contact CCB about the low sperm count and see if you can get a refund or speak to your RE/OBGYN about how they are handling the vial in their office. Maybe someone is not following procedure.
  • Options
    Third IUI with this donor was a success! 4.5 weeks pregnant. Good luck to those still trying!
  • Options
    Third IUI with this donor was a success! 4.5 weeks pregnant. Good luck to those still trying!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

For those of you who have had success, would you mind sharing what was your protocol?

Thanks!!
  • Options
    8.5 weeks pregnant with this donor! Took 4 cycles and the last cycle with letrozole 2.5mg for 5 days! Good luck everyone??
  • Options
    8.5 weeks pregnant with this donor! Took 4 cycles and the last cycle with letrozole 2.5mg for 5 days! Good luck everyone??
  • Options
    4th IUI was a success!! The first three we did natural and the forth we did letrozole 2.5mg for 5days and it worked!! Due June 2017 and currently 13 weeks!
  • Options
    How is everyone doing? Anything new to report?
  • Options
    I'm 30 weeks and due June 9th. Having a baby girl!! Anyone else want to share the gender? Once she is born I will registry her on the sibling registry .. hope everyone is well
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Has everyone who conceived with this donor joined the sibling registry or are you planning on it?
  • Options

I'm planning to join the sibling registry once my little one arrives in a few weeks.

• Options

Babytime... I would love to connect. We have a little girl too by this donor born June 2017