Options

info on 11349

Hello,I was wondering if there is any one out there that has purchased vials for this donor? if so, would you be willing to share any additional info that you might have on him?? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I have purchased vials from this donor. I did 7 IUIs and got pregnant with a baby boy. However, I lost him. There are 2 boys and 1 girl from this donor(see the 11349 posts on share experience) that I know of. Go post on there and tell us more about yourself.

I'm not willing to share info because I feel like it's only fair...I had to spend my money to buy photos,etc, and so can everyone else...it's becoming way too common for everyone to just get the all the info for free. Sorry if that comes off rude, but that's just how I feel.
  • Options
    Smaciegracie, I totally understand how you feel..that is totally fine. I thank you very much for your comment and also for letting me know that this is a retired donor, i was not aware of that. I'm very sorry that you lost the little boy. Are you still trying though if you don't mind me asking with a different donor? thaks again!
  • Options
    I have to wait until May to try again...my doctor wants me to have at least two cycles before going back again. I will be using the same donor.
  • Options
    I see, i wish you the best of luck on your upcoming insemination in May Smacie!