Options

Donor 14465

Hi!

My wife and I have recently narrowed down our search and we were wondering if you could tell us if 14465 has been selected before. Out of our 3 candidates, he is the only one that doesn’t have a reported pregnancy on his initial information. So figured no harm in asking since we were not sure how often the information is updated for reported pregnancies.

Thank you so much! We are both so excited to get started!

Comments

• Options
    Hi T -

Congrats on narrowing it down to your final 3!

Donor 14465 has had very few vials shipped out. He's just as capable as contributing to a pregnancy as any other donor on our catalog. With our extensive screening process less than 1% of applicants become Cryobank donors.

Reported number of pregnancies is usually linked to the length of time a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics. He's been available for less than a year and we have close to 100 donors on our catalog that are Caucasian with brown eyes and under six feet tall, so I'm not surprised that his vials aren't selling very quickly.

Please keep in mind that reported pregnancies have no bearing on your personal chance of success. We ship specimen all over the world to women of different ages, some do IVF with donor eggs, some use fertility drugs, and some inseminate themselves at home. Each situation is different and another woman's pregnancy or lack of pregnancy will not affect your outcome.

If Donor 14465 is a good fit for you and your wife, that's what matters most. One day your future child may ask you why you picked this person to be his/her donor, maybe it's his personality, his volleyball skills, or his love of family. It's another perspective to look at which may help you make your decision.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello TinyToes! I just wanted to drop a line, we are getting set up to try with 14465 as well :) The resemblance to my spouse is striking. We have chosen this donor because he is a shorter individual (under 6') and my husband is a small italian man as well as his recorded interview and just overall "vibe!"
  • Options
    Hi Jean!

Unfortunately, we were not able to move forward with 14465 due to some medical issues on my end. He is absolutely adorable though and wish you and your husband the best of luck in your journey ahead!
  • Options

I just had a baby with donor number 14465. Please text If you’d like to share stories. 3306186258.

• Options

I had a baby with donor 14465. Please connect if you'd like! bbollinger83@yahoo.com