Options

11306 - births (new to program?)

Hi,

We are very interested in 11306 but I am surprised by the fact that no one has posted about him! We think he is perfect! Can you tell me how many births have come from this donor? Is he new to the program?

Thank you
JQ

Comments

• Options
    Hi jkquinn23 -

We have less than 5 reported pregnancies on this donor. He is a good looking guy with a great smile that has not seemed to catch on with our clients just yet. You never know, maybe your post will boost his popularity. :-)

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    We are planning on using 11306 in the middle of November, he is perfect for us!
  • Options
    anyone have any luck with this donor?
  • Options
    he is my favorite as well!! can anyone share additional information on him? long profile? audio interview etc?
    have you had success with his sperm?
  • Options
    does he look more like den savage or mark ruffalo?
  • Options
    Top half of his face (eyes, nose, forehead) more Savage.

Bottom half more Ruffalo.

You can always contact Travis or Shawnbay at 866-927-9622 for more details on the Donor Look-a-Likes. They are both very good at explaining the details.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    We used 11306 and found out yesterday that we are pregnant with our first insemination (IUI). After the andrology lab washed the specimen, we had 6 million+ sperm at 92% motility. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Joy G How is your pregnancy going? I am thinking of using this donor for IVF in Febuary any info would be appreciated
  • Options
    Congrat JoyG! I thought the IUI vials are prewashed so the physician lab don't need to wash them again. What time during the day did you have your IUI?
  • Options
    Hi All -

DrA is correct. IUI vials are already washed. They SHOULD NOT be washed again by the physician. Doing so washes away good sperm and risks lowering the total motile count below recommended standards. Washing an IUI vial also nullifies the vial guarantee.

Happy New Year to everyone,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    My pregnancy is going very well. My progesterone level was low, so I am using a progesterone gel. Minimal nausea, and more excitement than I have ever experienced in my life. I was inseminated at 10:40 am, then we went shopping and had a wonderful lunch. Came home very relaxed, took a long nap, and then had a beautiful date night. Awesome.....
  • Options
    I had IUI, but andrology required ICI vials. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Options
    Beautiful baby boy!
  • Options
    oh congrats Joy G !.... i was thinking of possibly using this donor as well :) ....if I do use this donor i would love to keep in touch with half siblings :)

anyone else had luck with this donor ?
  • Options
    We are using this Donor. Hoping that this month will be our BFP!!! Congrats to you JoyG!
  • Options
    I will be using this donor for IUI this weekend - Mother's Day! (I'll take that as a good sign.)Fingers crossed...
  • Options
    My boy is so healthy, smart, and incredibly strong! He is a comedian to the Nth degree. He is 2 yrs old, independent and strong-willed. We are going to try for another one (possibly two) through IVF.
  • Options
    I really liked this donor as well. I love his dark skin and those beautiful big eyes. It's reassuring to see women have live births from this donor.