Options

11103, 02472, 02457, 05679, 11371

Looking for any info on these donors!!! Thank you so much!!! Dana & LeeAnn

Comments

• Options
    Ihave just ordered 2457 and have the long profile if you need I am IUI on Mon the 8th your welcome to contact me..
  • Options
    Thank you so much!! This donor is one of our top picks and we would appreciate it if you would share the long profile! My e-mail is dmlesh23@hotmail.com. Thanks again. Dana & Lee
  • Options
    P.S.:The best of luck to you on the 8th.....
  • Options
    i have sent it to you my email is 38izgreat@gmail.com I am about 12 days past IUI and i do not know if it took yet .
  • Options
    hi dana23
    are you still looking for info on 11103? i never purchased any vials of 11103 only considered him but, i do still have some info saved.
    happy to share what i have...
    if you are serious and still interested please feel free to let me know and we can exchange emails.
    sincerely
    bostonbaby
  • Options
    Anyone willing to share info on 11103 would be greatly appreciated. Please send to sydlor2007@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    I'm also interested in donor 11103!! If would share it would be great!! Thank U so very much!! caper9990@yahoo.com
  • Options
    The person who bought 02457.. do you have any you want to sell? I'm desperate! Thanks!!