Options

Chromosome testing?

Hi,

Can you tell me if the sperm is tested for chromosomal abnormalities? Not sure if thats even possible to test? If so can you give me more detail and information you have on 11684.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Jpransk -

http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Genetic-Counseling/Donor-Screening/

This is the link to our list of genetic tests we perform on the donors. If you have further questions you can contact the Genetic Department directly at 877-743-6384 and they will be glad to help you.

I'm not sure how much general info I have to give you about 11684 that isn't included in all his available donor information. Do you have a specific question?

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,
    Thanks.. this link does help me.
    I don't really have a specific question.. the chromosome testing was just a question my doctor had for me. I am actualy playing phone tag with Melody so hopefully we can talk tomorrow. I've had 2 miscarriages with this donor and I'm trying to find out if its just a coincadence, if there is something wrong with me or if something is wrong with the donor sperm.
    Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Just curious if you ever conceived with this donor? I am currently pregnant and due in November with this same donor. Curious if you ever found out any additional information. Take care.