Options

IUI this morning with 13587

First time posting on here. We got pregnant in January and lost the baby at the end of March. I was at 12 weeks :( It was devastating! We are trying again I went for my IUI this morning for my first time with this donor. Anyone else choose him? What have your motile counts come back at - for any donor? What's a good count?

We got pregnant using a known donor in January so this our first time with a sperm bank. Seemingly easy process!

Comments

• Options
    Just wanted to say good luck. We are planning to perform our first IUI in two months.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say good luck. We are planning to perform our first IUI in two months.
  • Options
    It worked, it worked! I'm pregnant! Hoping for a healthy sticky baby!
  • Options
    Congrats, did you use meds?
  • Options
    We did. We used 100mg of clomid days 6-10 and it produced 3 follicles. I was then given a trigger shot and did the IUI 36 hours later. Was terrified to have multiples (I'd love it but scared for the pregnancy complications). Luckily, just one little peanut in there with a strong heartbeat of 160 at 11 weeks :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the new bundle of joy how is everything going for you? We are 5 weeks now do you know what caused you to miscarry...
  • Options
    I don't know what caused the miscarriage. But, I really believe it happened for a reason. We had used a known donor and after that miscarriage, we decided to use an anonymous sperm donor. I think it's better in case we want more kids in the future. If our iniital donor got into a relationship he may have felt uncomfortable donating again. Regardless, we are happy that this little one is still developing well. We were told it's a boy! I'll be 17 weeks Thursday :) All screening tests have come back normal.

It's hard to determine what causes a miscarriage and they are unfortunately very common. But, it was an experience that made me stronger and appreciate every flutter this time around even more.