Options

so now we wait...

....OMG...I still can't believe it!

Cindy and I had our first (hopefully last) IUI on Saturday evening -

we're only on day 2 and I'm wishing the time to move faster...

bring on the baby dust! I'm SOOOO ready!

-Later - Laura

Comments

• Options
    Sending you and Cindy lots of baby dust!!!! Glenda and I are just hoping on a positive ovulation to get our first IUI... And we are getting anxious... We are so excited!
  • Options
    thats awesome!....good luck to you as well -

getting your first positive OPK is a great feeling - especially when it happens when you predict that it will! hang in there - the end result is(will be) SOOO worth it!
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Good luck to both of you!

wprsnpr- we did our IUI on Monday morning so I am right there with ya on wanting these 2 weeks to fly by!

ivetteglenda- did you guys get your pos OPK???
  • Options
    so two weeks has come and gone...we haven't had any BFP on the HPKs yet :(

BUT...

..AF hasnt shown her ugly face either! A friend of mine didn't get her first BFP until 3 days after AF was late so we are still hanging on to a little bit of hope!

I'll keep you posted!
    -Laura
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you, wprsnpr99! I've had 3 IUI's -- the first was a BFN, the second was a chemical, and we're currently in the TWW for our third (day 5 to be exact :)

With the chemical we got a VERRRRRY faint BFP on the HPK on day 13, but it was really so light we easily could have dismissed it. We didn't get a clear line until a couple days after AF was late. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Jesselynn - Yes we did get a positive OPK and went in 10/30 for our first IUI. Now we just wait anxiously....

I'm excited and Glenda is super excited. She's watching my every move.

We will keep you posted.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Very exciting ivette_glenda -- good luck!!
  • Options
    I'm getting very frustrated and I think Cindy has given up...

still no BFP on the HPK - I've bought every brand there is...

...but...no AF either - what the heck???

-Laura
  • Options
    wprsnpr99 -- get a blood test!
  • Options
    wprspr- I agree with ps007- maybe you should get a blood test done? How long has it been since the IUI?

ivette-glenda- any news?
  • Options
    It's 12dpiui for us and this morning we got a faint line on the HPT! Since we had a chemical last time we're feeling cautious but hopeful ...
  • Options
    24dpiui - i bought the low HCG tests from earlypregnacytests.com -

WE HAD A FAINT LINE THIS MORNING!!!!

we're not getting too excited until we duplicate the test and/or get a stronger result...but it's awful hard not to be a "little" excited!

I feel like it's progress!
  • Options
    Congrats wprsnpr ... do you plan on getting a blood test to confirm?
  • Options
    Jesselynn - Thanks for having us in your thoughts. No positive pregnancy for use. I had an ovary check on Monday and started Clomid, so we now wait to start the OPK again...

Lots of baby dust to all.

Ivette_Glenda
  • Options
    sure - schedule the blood test and WA-LA! AF shows her ugly face...

*sigh*

next month maybe....
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry wprsnpr99 .... next month!!!!