Options

13670 ICI vials for sale anyone?

For our 1st TTC we tried an at home ICI with donor number 13670 but it didn't take. He is currently out of ICI vials and retired however we would like to give it another go at home before moving onto IUI. If anyone has extra ICI vials from this donor in storage please let me know if you would consider selling them. I am looking for 1-2 ICI vials at this time.

Also if anyone has had a successful birth with this donor please feel free to reply! I would love any additional info. Besides another thread where someone said they got pregnant with him on the first IUI, there is not much else available. Thank you and lots of love and luck to you ladies!

Comments

• Options

Hi there,
    We were successful using this donor. Did you read that after additional testing he did test positive CF (carrier)? We were already pregnant when we found out (I just happened to be revisiting his info when I saw the new document), I went ahead and got tested, turns out I am also a carrier...very scary for awhile. Baby did not test + for CF (she may be a carrier) but didn't help with our anxiety for those 8+ months. My partner is in process of IUI with said donor.....crossing our fingers it doesn't take too many attempts. That said, we may have additional IUIs available.

• Options

@stella13 HI Ladies. Congrats on the baby and good luck on your partners IUI. My fiancee and I are looking into purchasing this donor. We've already been through 1 failed IVF and two failed IUI with a different donor from a different cryo bank. Was wondering how many vials you ladies suggest we purchase. How many cycles of IUI and how many vials per cycle did you utilize on your successful pregnancy?

Thanks and lots of LOVE
    Chelle & Shelly from the big apple.