Options

10 weeks pregnant

Hello Ladies This is an update. I went to my Dr.'s Appt. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with donor 11216, I was very emotional when I heard the baby's Heartbeat Its worth the overwelming process. My partner was loosing the faith after my 3 IUI. The faith and prayers, I'm having a little angel yes!! only "one" unknown sex yet. I was on clomid and the spem count was the lowest out of the 3 IUI tried. Our prayer and dreams came true. Ladies it will happen to you lots of baby dust will keep you posted. Please keep the Faith lots of baby dust.......

Comments

• Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Options
    Hazeleyes - we are also 10 weeks! :) It was AMAZING when we saw him just moving and dancing on the ultrasound screen! So, so blessed we are. So when's you're due date?
    Babydust to all -
  • Options
    Thanks Babylove2...Aprilfoolz what donor did you use? Congrats I'm so excited I cant wait to know the sex . The due date is going to be Jan 30th...
  • Options
    We used 5491. That's funny - our due date is Feb 1st. :) So, y'all are going to find out the sex?? We're debating - we probably will not find out. :) We figure that's the only true surprise in life. :)
  • Options
    Yes, are you kidding my partner will drive me nuts if i wait til the end to know the sex...Aprilfoolz we are blessed finally our dream has come true. Some days i can't believe it. We need to keep eachother updated..Are you have twins or one?
  • Options
    Congratualtions!!!! I am on day 8 of my 2ww. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I am so so happy for you!
  • Options
    I am so happy for both of you Hazeleyes and aprilfooz!!!! Congratualtions and keep us all posted. If you don't mind, can you share your ages and your processes?
  • Options
    Hazeleyes and Aprilfoolz...CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy for the both of you! It's funny that your due dates are so close! Please keep us updated on your journeys...it helps those still TTC keep the faith.

Enjoy every second of being pregnant...time goes so fast...our little girl just turned 10 months on the 4th! Won't be long and we'll be celebrating her first birthday!

Again...congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks Jlacy...MistyandClara congrats to you too on your little girl awwww I want a little girl. In what week will we know the baby's sex? we are so excited.
  • Options
    Thanks so much Misty and Carla! I still cannot believe that this is really happening - so exciting! :) Do you guys have pictures of her on the FB group?

<Hazeleyes> We are just having one - what about you guys? Can you believe we're in our 12th week??? Unbelievably blessed, we are! :)
  • Options
    Aprilfoolz, we are having one also...we are in our 12 weeks and are very excited. I have my next Dr.'s appt. on the 20th i will keep you guys posted!!
  • Options
    Hazel - that is awesome! :) Our appt is on the 29th. Yes, please keep me posted and I will do the same. :) Talk soon -
  • Options
    13 weeks! We're due January 26. So glad to see so much success on here.
  • Options
    Carobarnhart - we are truly blessed! :)

Hazeleyes - how was your appt?
  • Options
    Congratulations ladies ~ such exciting news! I have to agree with MistyandCarla, it is so reassuring and wonderful to read all the success stories on the boards. My wife and I are going for our 1st IUI this week and we are VERY EXCITED! Best of luck to everyone :)
  • Options
    Congratulations ladies

anyone has his sperm numbers? donor 11216