Options

Could you tell me how many reported pregnancies & births this donor has?

Also, I've tried to connect with people who used/are using 11627, but have had no luck. Is there any way to get in touch with people aside from either posting on the message boards or once someone's in the sibling registry?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi bootig -

11627 has more than 5 reported pregnancies and 0 reported births as of yet.

Our Sibling Registry, this message board, and the public Donor Sibling Registry are the best ways I know to find other families interested in connecting. If someone wanted to make contact, those would certainly be places they would post.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Is there an update on the reported pregnancy/birth numbers for 11627?

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi baby -

No changes to report.

:-)
    Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,

Any updates on the reported birth/pregnancy numbers for 11627? Is this donor relatively new?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi baby -

He has been available for about 3 years and has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

This is the extent of the information we can share, so there won't be any changes in the future. We no longer publish birth reports due to under-reporting by our families.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    BOOTIG

Did you have a baby with this donor? I have but there is no one else on the sibling registry. He was born in Sept 2012. Let me know feel free to contact me offline.

anissa_stern@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Baby did you have a baby with this donor? I did. Would love to connect him with his siblings. Thanks.
  • Options

We have twins with this donor. 7/23/12. M/f. Mark.a.rosenthal27@gmail