Options

Donor 11894???

Hello!

We will be doing unmedicated IUI's with this donor this month.....anyone have sperm counts for this donor? Any births or pregnancies with this donor? This will be our first month using a donor and we are really nervous!! My doc wants to do unmedicated IUI even though i wanted clomid to increase my chances but he said no because i ovulate on my own and the issue is with my hubby's sperm. on top of that he wants to do a double IUI and I hope this won't be a waste of money! any thoughts ladies or gents? Thanks, in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Kassa8383,

I used this donor in Jan 2010 and am now 8 months pregnant with a little boy. I dont have the counts on the donor but it worked for me on an unmedicated IUI the 2nd time. Not sure how and if there are any births or pregancies with this donor but watch for them all the time!

As far as the double IUI, its entirely up to you, I only used one and its all about timing and it doesnt increase your chances by much. Good luck to you, I know its a real exciting time for you and your hubby! Keep me posted!

Jess
  • Options
    Hi JesKin!

Thank you for your reply! : ) Congrats on your pregnancy! The whole process is so scary to me! its nice to know people have gone through it. We searched many donors but donor 11894 seems perfect for us! Was a there a particular reason you chose this donor?
  • Options
    Kassa8383,

Thank you! It is a bit scary but an exciting time all wrapped in one.

For my partner and I the main reason we chose him is ethnicity then we went from there...he seemed perfect for us as well. I wish you all the best and luck for you! keep me posted!
  • Options
    Hi JesKin!

I will have my first IUI on Monday or Tuesday of next week...I will let you know how it goes! : )