Options

Pregnant 13600!

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with donor 13600. Anyone else? How far along are you?

Melissa

Comments

• Options
    So happy for you! How many tries? How many donors? Give us all the juicy details.
  • Options
    It was my 5th try and my 2nd donor. I used one donor twice and this donor three times. I had a chemical pregnancy on my 4th cycle. I did 5 medicated IUI cycles and have no infertility issues.
  • Options
    Melissa, im so happy for you!! Dont know if you remeber me from months back, but im in 2wk wait with 3rd iui. Natural cycle though and one follie. I didnt respond to meds. But ya omg soo happy for you!!keep in touch.
  • Options
    Sweetly- Yes, I remember you :) Good luck with your cycle. I also only had one follicle and that's all you need. I am excited, but still cautiously optimistic as it's still early. I have my first OB appt on Thursday and my second ultrasound next Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Melissa
  • Options
    Melissa,
    Did you have any symptoms during the 2ww? Period like cramps???this is what I'm feeling right now. Don't know what to think
  • Options
    I felt little twinges, but not necessarily cramping. I was very tired and got really bad breast tenderness about 10dpiui. I have never had breast pain before not even in my first pregnancy so I knew something was off. I got a positive on 10dpiui. Good luck :)