Options

11997 success story

We had a baby boy on April 11, 2011.
Prior to this successful pregnancy, we had multiple failed IUI attempts with another donor. This was the 1st time that we did IVF and was the 1st time we used this donor. 11997 did have good numbers and we did not have to do ICSI.
We were originally pregnant with twins but lost one of them at 7 weeks after seeing the heart beat twice. So I stayed pretty anxious this whole pregnancy that something would happen to twin#1.
He is healthy, besides being small (6 pounds at birth, 19 inches). Genetically, my side is not small and I had gestational diabetes so this was a little surprising.
I am signed up on the sibling registry if you have a child with 11997. Thank you California Cryo and donor 11997.

Comments

• Options
    Just a little update. Our LO is 7 weeks old and already grown to 11 pounds. He is healthy except some reflux.
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby boy! my baby had reflux too It will soon stop.
    he is healthy thats all matter.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for posting! I'm looking at donor 11997. It's wonderful your son is healthy!
  • Options

I'm VERY late to this thread but I also got pregnant with donor 11997...with twin girls. And one of my now 3 year-old daughter had reflux until she was 9 months, almost to the day.