Options

17 wks prg w/ 7012

Just wanted to share my success story! I had my first IUI in July this year w/ a vial of 7012's finest and got pregnant on the first try! I'm 17 weeks now and will find out the sex of the baby on Friday. Super excited! My DH and I are absolutely thrilled that I got pregnant right away! I'm due in April and can't wait!

We purchased two vials because I thought there was no possible way that I'd get pregnant right away (I didn't use hormones/drugs - just timed to my natural cycle) so we only have one vial left. I'm wondering if anyone has additional vials from donor 7012 (and you've decided you're done having children)? If so, I would love to know! I would like two children and ideally would like them to be from the same donor, but 7012 isn't in the program any more. :(

Comments

• Options
    BroDyo14BroDyo14 Posts: 8
    edited September 9, 2020 6:00AM

Hi SM2BM,
    I used this donor for my son. Please please please contact me. I'd love to connect with you. My son is 21 months old. He is the most beautiful soul. He looks exactly like the Nordic Gem. LOL!! Novinsld at yahoo

• Options

Please find me on the donor sibling registry under this donor number. We have a Facebook chat set up. We'd love to have more siblings.