Options

Hi. Just a superficial question. This donor's looks are compared to James Dean, James Franco, and Jared Leto- al; of which are very good looking imo. My question is in the staff impression, you guys talk about his nice eyes, teeth and smile, but don'y ever refer to him as "attractive" or "cute" or "handsome"..So, my question is- is he hot like his look a likes or are these celebrity pairings to boost his sales? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Hi jj -

Hot or not is so subjective that we try to avoid generalizing in the Staff Impressions. Rather, our Donor Coordinators try and focus on specific features that standout for that particular donor.

Look-a-Likes are never used to "boost sales". If you look at our list of celebrities, you will certainly find Look-a-Likes that would not necessarily be considered traditionally handsome "Hollywood" types.

I'm glad you find 12273's Look-a-Likes attractive, but I have heard form plenty of clients that softer "pretty-boy" features are not what they are looking for in a donor. As the saying goes, "To each her own." :-)

Scott
    CCB
    CCB