Options

Comments

• Options
    Nope but if you do please let me know. He's one of my top picks too! Did you purchase any of the additional background on him? please let me know as I'd love to share. goombie@gmail.com
  • Options
    Nevermind - I was too curious and bought the package on him. :-)
  • Options
    Currently 31 weeks preggers. it's a girl
  • Options
    Hi rya_56,

Oh wow! Would you be up for sharing photos once she's born!!? Congrats!! He's on the top of our list right now but going to buy 3 or 4 more profiles to be sure.

Girl!! yippee!!!
  • Options
    kc_mom email me at hiilawe69@hotmail.com and I will send pics.
  • Options
    hi rya. I would also love to see a picture of your baby girl. I bet she is precious. Please email me at yamilamonroy@ymail.com
  • Options
    We're currently pregnant with twin boys from 11022 and would love to see photos and connect with others who have used him.

notacrayon@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi 2momsLA

Congrats on your twin boys! How exciting.

I have been looking at donor 11022 as my top choice for about two months. Unfortunately, he has retired from Cryobank as a donor. I'm devastated and I am hoping that those of you who have successfully had babies would have extra vials that you would like to sell.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hayley - 11022 has been retired because he has a TON of kids already. The sibling registry has him at 12 children, six boys and six girls and there are a few women currently pregnant with 11022. When I contacted CCB they had said that they will retire him once he has reached 15-20 children. We do have vials left but we are planning on having another child in a year or so. I have spoken with other mothers who also have vials but plan to use them also. However, do not be discouraged. Keep asking. Someone may have vials they are willing to part with. Besides, this donor appears to have super sperm (most people i have spoken to got pregnant on the first try) so we may not need all those vials that we have :) Best of luck to you and if 11022 does not become avaliable there is a donor out there that is a perfect match for you, just keep looking!
  • Options
    Rya,

Thanks for the information. Wow, it's incredible that people got pregnant on their first try with this donor. I would have liked that since I am paying for everything on my own. The insurance company will not pay until I have tried 6 cycles on my own. My chances of conceiving isn't great not due to my age but more to do with my FSH.

I look forward to my IUI insemination in the next two weeks but I don't think the donor which I have chosen has a good record for pregnancies. With the 5 vials that I purchased, I should be able to try for 2.5 cycles. After that I will probably switch to another donor.

Yup, I'll keep asking folks if they will be willing to part with the vials they hold.

Thanks again.