Options

2ww Question

I had my 2nd IUI on Monday, so today is 5dpi, and I am having fairly strong cramps & low back pain - not stabbing pain but pretty strong none the less.

This didn't happen last month so I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or is "normal" ?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing about getting pregnant is normal. I felt some cramping during the 2WW. Remember when they do the IUI some air can get in there so that could be it. Just rest and relax. Big thing do not get stressed out.
  • Options
    I also felt some moderate cramping during my first 2ww. It didn't last more than a day or so and never got really bad. I was told that if it went beyond uncomfortable, then to give the doctor a call. It never did for me.
  • Options
    I feel you on that. I had IUI on Friday. I felt nothing. Saturday morning I was cramping bad, on and off all day. I debating on calling my re, if it does not clear up some by Monday. I never had cramps. So it's weird for me. Here's wishing you blessings and baby dust*************
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Yeah, I've never had cramps like this before so its definitely not the usual over here. It was pretty much 48 hours of intensity, now they've lessened a bit.

Dr had me go for bloodwork just to make sure there's not an infection otherwise, I guess I just wait 4 more days to find out if its implantation or pms cramping.
  • Options
    MSMaryT

How are you feeling? Any better?
  • Options
    Hi Anissa, Yes, the cramping stopped by tuesday, 8dpo, to be replaced by bloating and nausea and sore boobs. But temp dropped a bit and stayed there days 9-11 and those feelings while still there a bit have lessened a bunch so who knows. I am heading to do bloodwork now should know later today.

Thanks for asking :)
  • Options
    what happened msmaryt??
  • Options
    yeah msmaryt what happened?
  • Options
    Sorry I posted in another thread, I tested negative about 9 days ago.

And am well into the next cycle already. Had all usual beginning of cycle blood work done last week as well as a test for killer cells, should get those results early this week, am taking clomid for the first time and go in on wednesday for sonogram to check on follicle size and see when next IUI will be. I expect it to be sometime btwn friday and monday.