Options

IUI 3/23/10 with 12167

I just had my procedure today, and now I am dreading tww. This was the first time we tried with donor sperm. I hope this works!

Comments

• Options
    Just wanted to wish you luck! I have my first IUI tomorrow. I'm so nervous! Looks like we will be in our 2ww together!
  • Options
    Gingy,

I hope that all went well today. Thank you for your kind words! Hopefully there will be enough baby dust for us both to get lucky.

Renee
  • Options
    Gingy,

I am supposed to go in on 4/8/10 for the blood work. So far no AF so this is a good sign, but also no clear pregnancy signs either. This waiting game is brutal. I hope that things are going well for you.

Renee
  • Options
    Hi Renee,
    AF came full force today and she came early too so I never had a chance to take a HPT. I'm so disappointed and yes it was a brutal 2ww. I would have never survived without these hoards!
    Yes, very good sign that AF hasn't showed up for you yet. Wishing you the best of luck! Baby dust to you! Keep me posted.
  • Options
    Hey Gingy,

Sorry to hear AF showed up and you didn't get a BFP you were hoping for :( How early did AF come? Mine came 4 days after my first IUI!!! So it was about one week early, so I didn't even close to taking a pregnancy test :(

I will be starting Clomid 50mg on CD3 when AF returns this month and hope I can have IUI #2 in early May. Will you be starting another IUI soon?

Take care!

* Praying for you to get that BFP Renee!
  • Options
    Anyone having any luck with 12167 ?