Keepsake Package

What is the Keepsake Package that I keep reading about once you are pregnant? Or after you have the baby. Just curious. Some people have gotten it and others not. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Anissa -

Clients who purchased either a Level 2 or Level 3 donor information subscription receive a Donor Keepsake Packet after they report their pregnancy.

The Keepsake Packet includes printed copies of all of the available Level 2 or Level 3 information for your donor, based on the level that you originally purchased.

If you did not purchase a Level 2 or Level 3 subscription, but would like a Keepsake Packet for your child, please call Client Services to place an order.

http://www.cryobank.com/Donor-Subscription/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • If you have purchased all the available information items for a donor, which probably costs just as much as the "Level 2" if not more, why don't you receive a Keepsake Packet? You've already paid a huge amount buying the items individually! Are saying in order to get the Packet you have to pay MORE money just to get the "subscription" to get the packet? Not to mention the already high cost of vials? Seriously??
  • Hi Netti -

The subscription is designed to assist with the selection process, so you can view all available donor items for the level of your choice. The items are view-only for 90 days, which means that you can't download, print, or save them to your computer. The Keepsake Packet is an item we created for subscription clients who report their pregnancies so that they have copies of their donor's information to share with their child. (If a client did not purchase a subscription, but becomes pregnant and would like a Keepsake Packet, they can contact Client Services about purchasing a Keepsake Packet.)

If you purchased the individual items, those are yours to keep for yourself and your child. You are able to print those items, save them to your computer, and burn an audio CD. Since they are files available in your web account, you can do this at anytime. The indivudal items are also available to be mailed. If you prefer to have us print and burn the CD for you, you may call Client Services to have the items mailed. (Mailing fees would apply.)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • I purchased a "subscription" on 3/4/2013 and I am unable to view donor items. If the subscription is view-only for 90 days, will I be credited for all the days the system isn't letting me view what I payed for?
  • Hi Netti -

I'm sorry that you experienced issues viewing your subscription. Please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they will be able to assist you further.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB