Options

Any Vials Available for 14535

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been on here. My partner and I are looking to see if anyone has any vials available for purchase for donor 14535. We used this donor twice previously, and got pregnant on the 2nd IUI; however, at 6 weeks, it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy, with her tube rupturing. The Doctor says we are good to try again, but when we went looking for this donor there are no vials available. We were really hoping to be able to use him again. We have looked at all the available donors and just can't seem to find "the one." If anyone has any information on a vial, please feel free to respond here, or my email address whenlandandskybecomeone16@gmail.com. Thank you all!

Comments

• Options

I have 2 vials left that I'm keeping in storage until January 24. I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and want to ensure I make it through my first trimester. But if all is good, I will not be needing those two.

• Options

Can you email me if you still have the vials available? whenlandandskybecomeone16@gmail.com? Someone just showed me where you had posted this. Thank you.

• Options

Hello do u still have vials ?

• Options

please email me if you do Gonzalez2437@yahoo.com