Options

Success with 13314

We inseminated for the first time on June 16th (Fathers Day) and I had 6 mature follicles. On June 28th we found out we had success and were indeed pregnant! Yesterday we had our first ultrasound at 6 weeks 3 days and found out we are having...

TWINS!

Comments

• Options
    Nblondheim, I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!! I am so happy to have followed you in your journey.
  • Options
    Thank you very much!

Here is an update:
    I know .... it's been awhile since I have been on here. I am still dealing with extreme fatigue, 24/7 morning sickness, and every other bad pregnancy symptom you can have! I spend most of my time sleeping, resting, relaxing, and forcing myself to eat at least something. I have been weighing myself weekly for the past 3 weeks and have lost 9.8 pounds. That is just crazy!

We had our 8 1/2 week ultrasound today and everything went and looked great. As soon as I saw the first baby on the screen, I could totally tell they were bigger! It was crazy to actually see some features this time. You could make out a head, body, arms, and legs! Baby A is measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 182. Baby B was a little more shy and didn't show us all of its wonderful features but is measuring 1 day ahead with a heartbeat of 180. The doctor was very pleased and as are we! He told us that we have a 95% success rate now which is amazing.

We have officially "graduated" from our infertility clinic now which is bittersweet. I absolutely loved them and quite frankly.... it's where we started our journey and all we have known! So the transition to something unknown is a little scary for me. I am calling an OBGYN tomorrow to establish with and continue our care. The upside to leaving the infertility clinic..... we won't have drive 3 hours one way!!!!
  • Options
    I'm looking at buying this donor. I've been though 4 IVF cycles all which didn't work, I have also done one IUI which was non medicated, that didn't work either. This cycle I'm going to be starting Clomid, not sure how much yet. Does anyone have any pointers?? Feeling very nervous about it. I'm going to ask my OBGYN about the HCG (trigger) shot also. Also congrats on you BFP!!