Options

Success with 11937!

Hi all!

After 3 tries with donor 11147 my partner and I decided to switch to 11937. He had amazing motility (much better than 11147 according to my DR).

I just got a positive on my HPT and am going to the doctor tomorrow for confirmation. I wish you all the best and thanks for sharing your experiences. I learned a lot from all the stories.

Lisa

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm 11 weeks along with this donor, with a BFP on the 4th try. My clinic also gave very good reports on the samples each time.
  • Options
    Good Luck to all of you! Thanks!
  • Options
    My partner and I are going in this Tuesday for a second try with 11937...baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    dharbamum, I'm a member of DSR and pln to list but I probably won't put up a listing until after I actually deliver.
  • Options
    those of you who have had success with 11937 where are you from?? I am in the dreaded two week wait and hope to have success on this time around :)
  • Options
    I'm in Long Beach, NY....Orginally from San Francisco and lived in Boston for years but moved to NY for work purposes. I miss New England! But I get to visit family in MASS often.

How is it going for you? Have you tried with this donor yet?I know you said you were postponing for a bit, so good luck!

I am now in my 9th week, feel fat and bloated already! We seem to be moving along just fine. I will be a little more relieved after the first trimester. Is it me or does it seem like every minute of the day I'm worried about miscarriage. I thought one you got the "positive" it was smooth sailing! Not so much!

AND can't even have a nice glass of red wine to calm the nerves! :) Guess there's always cupcakes!

Keep us posted on your progress...and Best of luck!
  • Options
    Hi. My partner and I are looking into IUI versus ICI because we have not found a donor that personally fits us better than 11937. Do you all know if there is a better success rate with IUI versus ICI? We will have to find a doctor in the South open to the procedure. Our OB told us we may have to travel a couple of hours to a clinic in another city. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Lawgal!
    Did you report your baby on sibling registry? We have a son in Ny with 11937, this thread is old but curious if you had a girl or boy?