Options

switching donors?

Hello everyone,

Well, this cycle is my 8th try. The first three were at home ICIs, and then we switched to IUI. I got pregnant on my second IUI, but miscarried at 10 weeks. We've tried twice since the miscarriage with no success. Now the plan is to switch donors and see if that makes a difference. I know you can all relate to how this process can be financially and emotionally draining. So what I'm looking for here is a little hope - anyone out there find success after switching donors? I'd love to hear your story!

Comments

• Options
    Hello, My partner & I recently decided to switch donors after my Nieces other aunties told us that their Dr. said they should switch donors after 3-4 tries without sucess. They are now 5 months pregnant on the 1st try with their 3rd donor. We have decided to switch from #11485 to either #11684 or #3800 We did 3 IUI's with #11485 ( I did have someone post & tell me she & her partner have a 7mo old boy with 11485 But I feel in my heart that it is time to switch. It gives me Hope, hope that I was honestly losing. I am So Sorry to hear of your Miscarriage, There is hope for healthy babbies for us. We just have to hold on to Hope & switch donors!
  • Options
    Thanks for the support, smittinbaby. We do need to hold on to hope! I'm hoping that there are other people out there who have had success with switching donors as well. Wishing you a wonderful BFP on your next try!