Options

Donor 14582

Anyone used dobor 14582?
I had my 1st IUI on 12/4/16 waiting for result.

Comments

• Options
    Thinking about using this donor. Let me know when you get your results.
  • Options
    So far the results of the pregnancy testes (5 of them) are negative, no AF yet, but most likely will come today or tomorrow.
    Deciding if I need to change this donor to someone else for my second IUI. So bummed. :....(
  • Options
    Second IUI with this donor - negative. Will be changing this donor (in addition this vitals are low).
  • Options
    I'm looking for another vial of this donor. I went thru one round of Ivf ER and got one PGS normal embryo, but... going thru another round to see if I can increase my chances before FET. Please let me know if anyone has extra! Thanks!!
  • Options
    had 2 IUIs with this donor, both negative, thinking if I need to change to some other donor
  • Options
    I am currently on my 3rd IUI for this donor. Has anyone had any luck with him? Ive had 2 natural insemination and now this one is with fertility drugs. Crossing my fingers this 2 week wait is a killer
  • Options

We had success with this donor and would love a sibling. Do any of you have any left?

• Options

we have a 9 month old daughter from this donor. we would love to hear from anyone who has success.

• Options

My wife and I have 2 daughters from this donor. We have 4 extra IUIs left.