Options

Donor 14341

My wife and I are considering using this donor for IVF. Seemingly a new donor, we were wondering if anyone has had any success? Nervous to try someone who hasn't had any reported pregnancies yet.

Comments

• Options
    Hi M -

Donor 14341 has only been on the catalog for about 6 months. It takes time for clients to use vials and report back to us.

You have the same chance of success with this donor as any other donor on our catalog. All of our donors go through a stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy. Less than 1% of applicants actually become CCB donors. Our donors possess a sperm count/motility that's in the top 15-20% of the male population. Feel free to take a look at our screening process: https://cryobank.com/How-It-Works/Donor-Qualification/

It's important to remember that another client's pregnancy or lack thereof has no bearing on your personal chance of getting pregnant. There are so many variables involved including maternal age, type of insemination, use of fertility drugs, type of cycle monitoring, number of mature follicles, etc. If someone has an unsuccessful at-home insemination, it has no bearing on how your IVF cycle will go.

Each one of our donors will eventually have reported pregnancies and someone always has to be the first. If this is one of your favorite donors, there's no reason to worry about choosing him (unless you're looking for a donor with an established sibling group to communicate with). Otherwise, you could be the first to report a pregnancy.

Best of luck,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    I just had a baby girl with this donor. I am looking for extra vials. Do you have any?