Options

Donor 14446

Any reported pregnancies? Births?

Comments

• Options
    Hi R -

Not yet, Donor 14446 was only added to our catalog about a week ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    It shows that this donor has pregnancies now. Not sure how many.
  • Options
    Hi T -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 14446 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies.

Please keep in mind that he's only been on our catalog for about 3 months. The number of reported pregnancies is typically linked to the length of time a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hello I also noticed it says Complexion "Fair" although the photo for donor 14446 is not what I would describe "Fair" is that the correct photo for this donor? Are their additional photos available for purchase because I'm not seeing a resemblance to Las Alonzo or Orlando Scandrick.
  • Options
    Hi T -

Yes, it's the correct photo. He isn't considered fair-skinned, but his complexion is considered "fair" relative to his ethnic origin.

In addition to the free childhood photo that is displayed, there are two additional childhood photos of him at a younger age. The photos are available for purchase in the "A La Carte" section.

The Donor Look-a-Likes are not based on childhood photos, but on what the donor looks like as an adult.

Please feel free to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they would be happy to chat with you about the donor's looks. You can ask for Shawnbay who works on the Donor Look-a-Likes committee.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    we just purchased donor 14446. anymore news on pregnancies?
  • Options
    Hi L -

Donor 14446 is still in the category of less than 5 reported pregnancies. Additional reported pregnancies depend on vials being shipped out and used.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Lex07'

Are you still trying with 14446? Any luck?
  • Options
    motobe, no with 700,000 sperm count and wasting a money on the IUI and scans. no way.
  • Options
    10weeks and 2 days pregnant with 14446, FET
  • Options
    Congrats Motobe!

Please be sure to officially report your pregnancy here: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Just an update, Donor 14446 has over 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank
  • Options

What is the update on this donor? Live births and pregnancies?

• Options

@Ateam86

Donor 14446 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births. If you have a pregnancy or birth from Donor 14446, you can sign up on our free Sibling Registry to interact with other families that have pregnancies or children from this donor: https://www.cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Hi All! My wife and I used Donor 14446 to conceive our son who is now 4.5 months. He's perfect! We got pregnant on our second medicated IUI.

• Options
    cryo-admincryo-admin Posts: 4,536
    edited May 14, 2019 10:32PM

@Briseis Congratulations to you and your wife! I hope that you are both getting some sleep.

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to complete an online birth report so we can officially update your account: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Happy belated Mother's Day! :)

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Breseis. Please add yourself to the registry so we can introduce you to the sibling group :-)