Options

Donor 12215

Does anyone have any info they'd be willing to share on this donor? Baby pics, medical...anything? Anyone out there with pregnancies?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
mgalbn@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    Thanks JaimeM!

Anyone else have photos???
  • Options
    I would love to have photos of this donor! He is at the top of our list for possible donors, paid for the level 2 but sadly there are no photos!!!!

tommiejspivey@gmail.com

Appreciate any info and photos!

Tommie
  • Options
    Poop... I'm looking for them too!
  • Options
    Scott from CCB replied to me and said there were no photos of this donor... I've already got vials so I guess it's too late now anyway!!!
  • Options
    For anyone wondering about this donor's numbers they were great. 50 million sperm with 40% motility and a grade 3. I hadn't heard of the grade so I asked about it and my RE said that 1 is no movement and 3 is 'swimming like Michael Phelps'. Yay!!!
  • Options
    Awesome information!!!!!! How many days are you into the tww???? Its killing us to not be in your shoes!!!! Tommie has to get a polyp removed next wed then were not sure if we are trying at the end of march or in april...ugh!!!!
  • Options
    I'm now 9 days in to the 2ww. Hope Tommie heals quick and you guys get on the road to babyland! :)
  • Options
    Thanks! Tommie had surgery toay, they removed 3-4 polyps and did a D and C....we have a followup this upcoming tuesday....we will start fertility druds that day and should do our first iui 3 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so exxcited...You should be on day 14...have you tested???? lots of baby dust your way!
  • Options
    BFP!!! His stuff works! LOL!!! First try, I cannot even believe it!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! So happy for you guys!! Hoping that we are right behind you!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats MGALBN. We've gone through four cycles and no luck yet. Have taken a break for two months to allow cysts to decrease in size. Got to love injectables.

We are hoping to start again next cycle. Great to hear that 12215 works!!! Keep us all updated on your progress.
  • Options
    Congrats MGALBN!! That's great news!!
  • Options
    Thanks everybody!!! I'm still on cloud 9 but very cautious and careful. Trying to stay stress free and enjoy this so I can breathe easier after the 1st trimester.

Showering y'all with babydust!!!
  • Options
    Cloud 9 just fell apart. I m/c on the 1st day of my 6th week...chemical.
  • Options
    OMG I am so sorry.......that is horrible...I work in the Emergency Room and my heart just dies everytime someone comes in and miscarries....our thoughts go out with you!!!!

MGALBN you should look us up on FB, we are friends with cryobank on there - Natalie and Tommie Wartick
  • Options
    Thanks N&T

I had some REALLY strong cramps but didn't have to visit the ER thank God. I've been bleeding since last tuesday night, I think that's 8 days now. Sorry if that's TMI. I thought it would happen much faster than this. Feels like a constant reminder. It's just terrible. I went from being literally the highest and happiest I've ever been to the lowest in such a short a time. Bloodwork was drawn twice and although my hCG number started low @ 44 (they told me they like to see it @ least 60-100 first time)it was rising, actually tripled, in LESS than 2 days to 130. I had all kinds of symptoms all the way up till I began spotting last week. Had some more bloodwork done and my hCG was down to 16 last friday from 130 on my initial pregnancy confirmation. Ultrasound confirmed no egg sacks as well. They either didn't sucessfully implant or were reabsorbed shortly after implantation. My lining was @ 11mm the day of my trigger shot so I was good there, I'm chalking it up to very bad luck.

I don't know if I can try again with my very next day 1 or if I have to wait another cycle. Going back to the RE tomorrow for more blood to confirm my hCG is back down to 0. I'm left wondering when I will ovulate again??? This has thrown my cycle way off for sure and I have no clue if it will be a few weeks or a month from now...

I see lots of people referencing the face book pages but I'm not a fan of the sites due to search engines. It may be a private site but you can still be found in search results on the web. I can vent and share on this blog annonymously and that feels a little freeing :)
  • Options
    Again, we are so sorry to hear about this...we can only imagine how horrible it is. We were in the middle of our cycle and went and got 3 US only to confirm our eggs grew then stopped growing then shrunk...so we started our cycle again yesterday. We didn't have to wait they just put us on 100 mg of clomid and sent us on our way...so we have another US one week from now wednesday. Hopefully you can start again soon!!!!!! Keep your head up! And if you ever wanna talk: nmwartick@gmail.com
  • Options
    Time seems to be dragging by so slowly waiting for my next day 1. My body seems to be slow at everything so I'll probably start later than the 2 expected weeks. I've read it can take 4 to 6 weeks to start again after a m/c but the earlier it happens the faster you recover. I'm hoping that since I was ony prego for less then 2 full weeks that I'll bounce back quick...

Anybody with m/c experience out there willing to share how fast they bounced back? I'm sure everyone is different, just curious.
  • Options
    To MGALBN: I am sorry about your loss and can truly understand your pain. In Sept 2010, I had a miscarriage from donor 12215. I was at 10 weeks when I went for my first US and the doctor did not detect a heartbeat and no growth, even though the sac was still visible on the monitor. I was devastated after the initial shocked I asked what was next, she said I can do a D/C or insert misoprostol (the abortion pill), or wait for my body to miscarry on its own. I did not want to wait, so me and my partner decided to do the abortion pill to get the process started, went through severe back cramps and bleeding (all brown blood) for about a week, then that next Friday I had the worst cramps, pain, and large amounts of fresh red blood I had ever experienced in my life. Two hours later, I felt and saw the sac fall into the toilet. I went to the doctors 4/5/2011 to talk to my doctor and let her know that we were ready to try again but had questions about using the same donor because of the miscarriage. She said that she felt that it would be no problem using the same donor unless I had a second miscarriage, then we might need to look into another donor. Then I saw your story and my heart dropped, I felt for you and your partner then I wondered should we switch. I am going to inform my doctor and see what she has to say, thank you for sharing your story. I always read these blogs but do not respond but I had to because this might help someone else. I will also post this on the other link for donor 12215. Has anyone had a success going full term with donor 12215?
  • Options
    awilkins1, I'm not giving up on him, not yet. After I knew for sure I was m/c I read as much as I could about it. The statistics are way higher than I thought on having a miscarriage. It is actually fairly common, which I wasn't expecting. I read over and over again from different sources that 1 or even 2 m/c can mean nothing but if you have 3 or more, it could be something else.

I have 2 vials left for 2 more trys and I'm going to use them. If I go thru all 3 with no baby I'm sure I'll have testing done to find out if it's me or him. You and I are 2 of possibly dozens of couples using this donor. I think the majority of CCB customers don't ever read or post on these blogs and I've read about people researching their donors to find many pregnancies people talk about but never formally report to CCB. I'm keeping the faith and trying my best to stay positive and chalking mine up to being a fluke. If I have more, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. There might not be many babies that have come full term yet since 12215 was only released in April of 2010. That's pretty young for a donor! If no one purchased him for months after that, they could still be carrying...

I'm so sorry you had to go thru that. Our world was turned upside down and I was barely 6 weeks along. I couldn't imagine what you went thru at 10 weeks. I wish you the best of luck on the next, and final :) try.