Options

Last chance selling vials for 11438

I am selling 3 vials for 11438. One IUI and two ICI vials. He is currently sold out and he sold out very quickly in February when he was one of the donors of the month. His celebrity look alikes are Channing Tatum and Matthew Fox. There is a $330 transfer fee to transfer the vials from my storage to your storage tank. CCB would prefer I sell the vials back to them so they can resell them for full price while only giving me %50 of what I paid. I hope to sell them this week. I can have them shipped directly to your doctor's office if you plan to use them soon or if the doctor has storage available. This will eliminate the transfer fee. Great donor! I have his long profile, baby pic, audio, facial features profile. Email asap if you are intersted or I will be selling them back to CCB this week.

I paid $535 for the IUI and $425 for each of the ICI vials. He currently has no vials available and has been in the program for a couple of years so I am not sure when/if more will come available.

Thanks!! finneylove@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi faithnhope, I am very interested in buying the vials from you for 11438. Do you still have the two ICI vials? please email me at tinyandmaria@aol.com
  • Options
    Hi. Inquiring all the way from Hawaii! How much are you selling the IUI vial for?

Please let me asap!

Aloha - Kai
  • Options
    BTW, my email address is anela1219@yahoo.com

Aloha - Kai