Options

Need donor 11194 and/or 5295

Looking for vials from donors 11194 and/or 5295.

Comments

• Options
    Hi!
    Just wondering if you have used donor 11194 before? We are currently a little over 10 weeks pregnant using 11194. We only have 1 vial left and are also looking for vials to try for another baby in the future.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hi svikarby!

Yes, we used donor 11194 and have a 5 week old little girl and I wanted to buy some more vials of this donor for a possible future baby. CONGRATS on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Congrats on your little girl! How exciting. Our little one is due April 16, 2009. We really hoped for another child after this one using the same donor. We are totally devastated that he has been retired. If you want, let's keep in touch ... salane73@yahoo.com!

Congrats again on your newborn. We can't wait;)
  • Options
    Hi smit,

I just purchased 5 vials of 11194-- I am going to be implanted via IVF in a few weeks and was hoping to see pics of his little ones. Were you successful on the first try? And do you mind sending a baby pic to lulapucci@gmail.com?

thank you endlessly!!
  • Options
    Hello,

I purchased vials of this Donor 11194. I would love to hear any feedback! A picture would be great! I will be doing my first IUI in two weeks.
    Thank you!
    tpicciarelli@yahoo.com
  • Options
    i have one vial of donor 11194. i want to sell it.

please contact me at kzdoggie4@aol.com
  • Options

Hello, I used donor 5295 and had a child. Did you also? We are looking for potential half siblings. Thanks!