Options

Anyone using 13988?

We have done two unmedicated IUIs with this donor and it looks like we'll be going for a third. Just wondering if anyone else is using him and if there are any success stories.

Comments

• Options
    We plan on using this donor starting in January 2015! Hoping it takes!!
  • Options
    Awesome! Good luck to you! We absolutely love 13988. We're going in for our third IUI sometime in the next week or so. Keep me posted on your journey!
  • Options
    Just got our first positive test result using this donor! Getting the official blood work done tomorrow. It was our second unmedicated IUI. Good luck to the both of you! Please keep updating!
  • Options
    Congratulations Nephany86! That's so awesome! We will be doing our third IUI this weekend and will keep you updated. I'm hoping this one works out!
  • Options
    That's great!! We plan on doing our first IUI on Jan 6th! Baby dust to all! ;-)
  • Options
    Well ladies, blood work came back finally! First HCG 154, second HCG 449! Progesterone was a little low so started on some suppositories (yeah lol). Ultrasound scheduled for 2 weeks. Baby dust to the both of you these coming weeks!!
  • Options
    I used this donor for IVF. I got my positive result on December 26th. I will be going for a scan on 1-6-15. Good luck ladies.
  • Options
    Good news Dinandnan! Best of luck with the scan!
  • Options
    Yay ladies!!! I just got a blinky smiley on my ovulation test so I am now at high fertility! Which is right on target for my peak fertility to be on 01/06/2015!!! I am sooo excited!
  • Options
    We did our third IUI with this donor this morning (all natural cycle except for an HCG trigger shot). The doctor said the sperm count was low, about 5.6 million, which is significantly lower than the other two cycles (I believe the first was 15 million and the second was 10 million). Fingers crossed there was at least one good one in there. And good luck Babybeesgirl!
  • Options
    Thanks! Actually got my solid smiley today! So hope to have my first IUI today!
  • Options
    Good luck bigsoccerfan and Baybeesgirl! Please keep us all updated. And Dinandnan good luck tomorrow with the scan!!!
  • Options
    Had our first IUI (using donor 13988) today 01/06/15. He had a 32 million sperm count and 65% motility. I am feeling a lil bloated which is normal. It is going to be a long TWW. Baby Dust to all.
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies. We went for our first scan on 1-6-14 and got to see our little sweet pea. We also saw the heartbeat. We have another scan scheduled for tomorrow. We are truly anxious and excited. Good luck ladies! Sending loads of baby dust!
  • Options
    How exciting Dinandnan! And congratulations Baybeesgirl on your first IUI.

Not sure if everyone knows but 13988 is out of the program and has a limited number of vials available. They released some in the past few days and this may be all that is left. If you are considering buying more of his vials I would do it soon. Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Went for our ultrasound today and FINALLY got to see our little angel!! Still awestruck. Hope the rest of you are doing well with your journeys. *baby dust*
  • Options
    Congratulations Nephany86! How far along are you? I'm 9.5 weeks. My due date is August 30th. Do you know if we're supposed to report our pregnancy now or when baby is born? When we purchased vials from 13988, he didn't have any pregnancies. Looks like he profile has been updated and he does have reported pregnancy(ies). Just curious. May you continue to be blessed throughout your pregnancy!
  • Options
    I hope everyone is doing well with TTC journeys and pregnancies. My wife and I have decided to switch donors but best of luck to all of you!
  • Options
    Update! I'm currently sitting here holding our 6 week old baby boy thanks to 13988! I hope all is well with everyone else. I would love to know how everyone else is doing.
  • Options
    I'm currently holding my 1 week old little girl from donor 13988 please log in to the sibling registry! Would love to be in contact with other parents!
  • Options
    I'm currently holding my 1 week old little girl from donor 13988 please log in to the sibling registry! Would love to be in contact with other parents!
  • Options
    Congratulations Nephany86! Thanks to donor 13988, I currently have a 2 month old daughter. It's so nice to hear that other women were successful with this donor. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations Nephany86. I have a 2 month old baby girl from donor 13988.
  • Options
    I am currently 10 wks pregnant with this donor. 6th IUI was a charm.
  • Options
    We had a healthy, beautiful baby girl on 1/24/2016 with this donor. 2 IUIs and it was a success!
  • Options
    Has anyone created a facebook group for donor 13988? We are thinking of using him and would love to know more! Congrats to all the parents!
  • Options
    Hi guys please contact us through the sibling registry! My email is visible on the sibling site make sure to click my user name!

Thanks
    Lorie
  • Options

Hey Yogaprof! Just seeing your post. You should join the sibiling registery. Would love to hear from you!