Options

14535 Please KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!

if you have used or plan on using this donor, and dont mind getting to know one another. please contact me lezzbemomsATgmailDotcom....

hope to talk to yall soon!!!

Comments

• Options
    My partner and I are 5dpiui with our 2nd try with this donor. You can contact me at whenlandandskybecomeone16@gmail.com
  • Options
    My wife and I are planning to use this donor, please feel free to contact us at ellalewin97@gmail.com!!!
  • Options
    My partner and I have our first IUI this month with Donor 14535; will keep in touch.

We may be reached at: MOmail517@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Good luck Hopeful!
  • Options
    Hello everyone that has used this donor and was successful at it. I will be 38weeks this week so giving birth to a baby boy pretty soon with this donor. Great pregnancy and would love to get to know others. Reach me at my personal email peaches4402@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello sk29

My Love and I went in Saturday for our first round. Prayerful it's a success. I go back in for lab work 9/8. Will post when I know.
  • Options
    Thank you NCMoms

This bulletin thread assists in my positive vibes and encourages me. Glad you're all here sharing. It's so uplifting when I get nervous or doubt creeps in. Happy to be connect.
  • Options
    Keep us posted Hopeful@39 ?
  • Options
    Hello Everyone,

Update.... Tested Friday (9/8) and this first round was a negative. I'm already scheduled for my next baseline ultrasound this Wednesday. So we'll definitely be trying another round this month. Prayer's up.
  • Options
    Hello!

Checking in. We have two positive home pregnancy test. YAY! I go in tomorrow for my blood test. I’ll email you all. Not sure if you check in on this thread anymore, but wanted to leave the update here as well.

I hope ALL is well with everyone.
  • Options

Congrats to you all with this donor. Does anyone have any extra vials? KIT songbyrd8403@gmail

• Options

Hi all!! 3rd times the charm for us with this donor!! We gave birth to a beautiful boy in mid nov!!

• Options

Does anyone have any vials available for this donor?

• Options

Hello and Happy New Year Everyone!

There is a group of us on FB that are currently pregnant or have had babies with this donor. If you’re on FB and would like to connect, the group name is: Dibs On 14535.

Hope to connect and keep in touch.

Hopeful@39 (currently 18 weeks)

• Options

hola ladies,

Just wanted to let ya'll know I am loving our Facebook group. Please if you haven't joined yet you really need too! Dibs on 14535 is hot like fire just like our donor! lol! #SOLDOUT