Options

looking for siblings

Hi Girls
I REALLY want my child to know a sibling. These kids might never know their fathers, but to know siblings I think would make them feel less alone. I have a friend that is adopted and met her sister at age 22 and they're really close.

I have a list of guys that have fathered children and was wondering if anyone out there has children with any of these donors who would be willing to let the kids know each other if I were to have a child with one of them. I live in NH by the way. Here's my list (which I need to narrow down!)
Thanks so much and good luck to all of you! -Karen

Comments

• Options
    I will be inseminating with 5756 in November. I would love to be in touch with anyone who becomes pregnant with 5756. I would love for my baby to know half siblings. Get in touch with me if you are interested: devestm@sunyit.edu
  • Options
    i have picked out 11018 as a donor. I live in Mass. Very close to you. If you pick that donor i would love to meet you and your child. My child would love to meet his/her siblings as well. Maybe we should keep in touch? Amanda
  • Options
    i was inseminated with donor 3741 in september of 2006 and had a beautiful baby boy june of 2007 if i could find some half siblings and compare pics
  • Options
    I was inseminated December 2005 with Donor 3741, I gave birth to a beautiful boy August 2006. A few years ago I was on a different site of siblings to this donor. I can no longer find it, but there were 20+ girls born to this donor and 1 boy. It wasn't a Cryobank website and I don't know where it went. My email is needalefty@yahoo.com if you want to exchange pictures.
  • Options
    K: How did things go? Who did you finally select? I have 11014 and am 8dpiui on my second try.
  • Options
    Imshrtdnu, I don't know where that site was, but there are 3 families for this donor on donorsbilingregistry.com one of them might know.
  • Options

I have two children from donor 3741, and am looking for that sibling group, too. DSR requires a $99 membership in order to communicate with the parents of the 4 girls shown on that site, so I don't know if I want do pay that right now. nklaverlacrosse and lmshrtdnu, can you tell me if your kids are slim, tall, have slightly smaller heads and blond hair? Please let me know if you'd like to talk separately.