Options

First Ultrasound at 7 weeks and 3 days

We saw our RE yesterday for our first US and I am happy to report that he says it's a healthy little bean. We were able to see it's spine, head, arm and leg buds and it's strong little heart beat. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time was amazing. This is such a miracle and I am so grateful.

The RE released us back to our OB/GYN and we see her next week. I hope to report good news then too. This is such a scary process. I assume that the worry never ends until after delivery...and then I'm sure it's a whole new worry. :)

I'm praying for you friends...lots and lots of baby dust!

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations on your healthy little heartbeat! I am sure it is an amazing thing to hear!

Best of luck for a healthy remainder of your pregnancy!
    Kimberly
  • Options
    Congrats!!!

I am sure the heart beat was amazing to hear. Hope I will be in your shoes someday soon to hear that same thing. Good Luck and Best Wishes.

C & R
  • Options
    Congrats Misty and Carla!! We too saw our little nugget at 7 weeks 2 days. Heartbeat was 154. What was your heart beat measuring at?

Congrats again!
  • Options
    MistyandCarla

YAAAAY I love beans.. specially baby beans with spines.. that brought a big smile to my face. I am very happy for you both.. prayers and hugs everywhere
  • Options
    Kinohio,

You know, its weird and maybe TMI...but as the doctor got the heartbeat he was also printing out our US photos and just then it ran out of paper. So, he stopped listening and had my partner hold the US wand while he reloaded the paper. Amidst all of the commotion and laughter, we forgot to ask and he didn't say. He just said that everything looked perfect...that was enough for me. :) I'm sure that my OB will give me a number next Thursday.
  • Options
    Kinohio,

You know, its weird and maybe TMI...but as the doctor got the heartbeat he was also printing out our US photos and just then it ran out of paper. So, he stopped listening and had my partner hold the US wand while he reloaded the paper. Amidst all of the commotion and laughter, we forgot to ask and he didn't say. He just said that everything looked perfect...that was enough for me. :) I'm sure that my OB will give me a number next Thursday.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to be there too. Nicole