Options

new & nervous!!

Wow somehow I've made it to this site and to a community of special ladies whom I not only commend but have recently realized i'd like to be. Part of!! First off I am already a 25 yo single mom to a 3yr old daughter and have been thinking about my daughter having a sibling and at my mom's suggestion (& urging lol) here I am. I'm so new to this everything is a mystery and each opporetunity brings new discovery. Any help/suggestions/or advice you ladies can offer on where I begin this journey would be soooo helpful. :D thank you all so much for your help & support!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome, this bulletin board will help you tremendously in your journey toward motherhood, again. The ladies on here are incredibly open, friendly, caring and helpful. There are women on here of all ages, I myself am 27 have had one IUI and am planning on my second in the next few months. I can't wait to be amom. Do you have any advice for US since you are already a seasoned single mommy? Good luck with your journey :) Nicole
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome 2beamom!! Yes there is wealth of information strength and support to be found here that's for sure. One piece of advice is to trust and rely on your resources be it family friends groups or whatever its imperative for a happy healthy mom and in turrn happy healthy baby. And if not already develop a little spontanaiety!! In come children out go plans!! Lol I'm contantly late or forgetting something maybe I'm just scatterbrained and I should get more organized :D