Options

Thinking of using donor 14492.

Does anyone have any feedback/stories to share about using this donor 14492.

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Options
    Hello! We'll be trying our first ICI at home in January 2017 with this donor. Have you guys had any luck with this one?
  • Options
    3 IUI attempts and all negative...on try #4 this month. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Watching this thread closely, seems to be several people using this donor. I just bought 3 vials which left only another 3 available. I'll be doing home insemination in Feb, so fingers crossed. I'm hoping everyone reports their success so there is a hope to connect with siblings, I think there will be many.
  • Options
    NurseindcNurseindc Posts: 57
    edited November 1, 2017 7:30AM

I am 38 and tried IUI with this donor. His prewash number was 20 mil but Post was only 6.something (they want it above ten) but more concerning is his motility was only 10 prewash and like 8 post wash. The other bank near us guarantees a 35% motility rate. I have two more vials so am debating using both for one try or trying a different donor.

• Options

So my first iui with this donor was low motility and a low count. Today I planned to use two vials but they thawed one and said his count was great and double the last vial. I ordered three at the same time so wonder how they were so different. The first one was negative so I’m crossing my fingers that today’s worked. I will let you know. Just always ask about the count and motility pre iui.

• Options

TWO negatives with this donor. Last one with him tomorrow then on to the next donor. Not feeling hopeful since the last two didn’t work and I had two good eggs