Options

I purchased two vials of this donor and used my first IUI for one vial today. It says he has "no pregnancies" but he has been unavailable twice. Does someone have to go through an entire full term to get a pregnancies listed to their profile or has 12586 not even impregnated anyone so far?

Comments

• Options
    I am also using him and will be going for my first iui next week. Here's to a BFP!!!
  • Options
    I am also using this donor and hope to have my first iui in October. He is a newer release so you may be one of the first attempts! Good luck to you both!
  • Options
    Hi All -

He has only been available since the end of June. It generally takes at least 3-6 months for reports to start coming in. Remember, just because someone buys a vial doesn't mean they use it right away. Plus, many clients wait until after the 1st trimester to report.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Just looking and wondering if there was anyone else out there who had success with 12586? I have 2 year old and am deciding if I want to try again or sell back my vials. Any other stories?
  • Options
    We have two children (boys) by donor 12586 born in October 2012 and November of 2015. We are so grateful for this donor. Our boys are the light of our lives.
  • Options

I have a little girl from 12586. She was born February 2017. Would love to connect with other families if you are interested? my email is SareyNicole@gmail.com

• Options

NWG I used 12586 and have a boy born in June 2012. Are you not on the sibling registry?